Vu 80cm (32 inch) HD Ready LED TV (32K160M) Details
Staying in at home is fun and therapeutic when you have this HD Ready LED TV as your source of entertainment. This TV’s AmpliFi Speakers Technology audio enhancements create detail-rich sound. The speakers in this TV also create a wide and deep sound so every movie dialogue is clearly audible. To add to its enhanced audio is this TV’s A+ Grade panel which eliminates ambient light reflection to ensure that the integrity of pictures displayed on screen are always deep, detailed, and pure.
Staying at home on a Saturday night can be made fun if you’ve got this Vu LED32K160 80-cm (32) HD Ready LED TV. It features an A+ grade panel which provides stunning visuals for an immersive movie-watching experience. You won’t miss out on even a single dialogue in the film, thanks to the enhanced sound quality provided by the AmpliFi Speakers Technology. Sit back and get ready to enjoy a truly cinematic experience.
A+ Grade Panel
The stunning visuals provided by the A+ grade pure prism panel brings your favourite characters to life.
Enjoy the clear vocals and the high-fidelity sound quality provided by its 20 W speakers, thanks to the AmpliFi Speakers Technology.
Built-in Media Player
Play stored media files easily by connecting a USB pen drive or a portable USB drive to the TV.
Headphone + USB/HDMI Connectivity
With numerous connectivity options, you can view your photos, videos and music on the big screen of the TV using the USB or HDMI port. With headphone connectivity, you can watch your favourite movies in peace at any time without disturbing anyone.
MPEG H.265 Decoder
The video file size is reduced to almost half with the High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) feature. It provides better compression without compromising on the picture quality.
Wide Viewing Angle
You don’t have to sit directly in front of the TV to enjoy clear visuals. The 178-degree wide viewing angle ensures no change in colour, contrast, and gamma.
Digital Noise Reduction
The noise and disturbance from the input devices connected to the TV are reduced by TV processing algorithms. This ensures a smooth picture output.
- 1 Year Vu Domestic Warranty
Covered in Warranty
- Manufacturing Defects Covered in Warranty
- Parts and Labor Costs are Covered
Not Covered in Warranty
- The product is not used according to instructions given in the instruction manual
- Defects caused by improper use as determined by the company personnel
- Modification or alteration of any nature is made in the electrical circuitry/or physical construction of the set
- Installation/ repair work is carried out by persons/agency other than authorized by the company
- Site (premises where the product is kept) conditions that do not confirm to the recommended operating conditions of the machine
- Original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the machine or cabinet
- Defects due to cause beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of god or while in transit to service centre or purchaser's residence
- The warranty does not cover any external accessories (such as battery, cable, carrying bag etc.)
- Mentioned in the operating instruction manual supplied with this product or any cosmetic parts.
Installation & Demo