Onida 123.19cm (48.5 inch) Full HD LED Smart TV (49 FIE) Details
Boasting a powerful quad-core processor, this Onida smart TV offers you fast Internet browsing, online streaming and smooth multitasking. This TV is MHL-enabled, so you can easily connect your smart devices to it. Thanks to its built-in Wi-Fi and wireless LAN, this TV lets you access online content using the Internet. Its special remote lets you easily access all the connected devices at the click of a button.
Nobody likes lag. This Onida TV comes equipped with a quad-core processor in order to ensure that every task is lightning fast. From browsing the web and scrolling through the menu to launching apps – everything will be super quick.
Wires are so old-school right? Thanks to the inbuilt Wi-Fi module in this TV, you can connect it to your home’s Wi-Fi router, and that too without laying down a new wire. It takes you one step closer to living a cordless life.
This Onida TV uses the Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) technology that lets you connect a range of smart devices to it using an MHL cable. The list not only includes smartphones and tablets, but even your laptop. As a result, you’ll be able to mirror content, such as videos and photos onto the big screen.
Buddies with Your Pen Drive
If you don’t have an MHL cable, don’t fret. This TV comes with three USB ports, so you can load up your videos and photos on a pen drive, and watch that content on the big screen. A pop-up message on the TV will let you know once it detects a USB drive.
One Remote to Rule Them All
The whole idea of the remote control was to make it easier to view content. But somehow connected devices always remained beyond the reach of this gadget. Not anymore. The remote control of this Onida TV lets you control anything connected to the TV – be it an external HDD or a smartphone. Fascinating indeed.
This TV is equipped with a 123.19 cm (48.5) Full HD display with a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels. It comes with two speakers with an audio output of 12 - 16 W. It also has three HDMI ports and three USB ports.
- 1 Year Onida Standard Warranty
Covered in Warranty
- Warranty of the Product is limited to manufacturing defects only
Not Covered in Warranty
- Warranty does not cover
- Any external accessories (such as battery, cable, etc.)
- Damage caused to the product due to improper installation by customer
- Normal wear and tear to magnetic heads, audio, video, laser pick-ups and tv picture tubes, panel
- Damages caused to the product by accident, lightening, ingress of water, fire, dropping or excessive shock
- Any damage caused due to tampering of the product by an unauthorized agent, liability for loss of data, recorded images or business opportunity loss.
Installation & Demo